(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts you with us as a provider (Velo Sport Werner Otto GmbH) on the Internet pages: www.premium-bikeshop.de, www.look-bikes. de, www.cervelo-berlin.de, www.r-wild.de close. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any of your own terms used by you is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following rules is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, in the course of entering into a legal transaction, is exercising its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
Our offers on the Internet are not binding and no binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) You can submit a binding purchase order (order) via the online shopping cart system. The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart." You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to open the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After opening the "Cashier" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will be shown on the order summary page.
Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to review all information here again, to change (also via the function "back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order via the button "buy" you make a binding offer from us. You will receive an automatic e-mail about the receipt of your order, which does not lead to the conclusion of the contract yet.
(3) The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place within 2 days by confirmation in writing (eg e-mail), in which you the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed (order confirmation). If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer bound to your order. Any services already provided will be reimbursed immediately in this case.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail partly automated. You therefore have to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Right of Retention , Retention of Title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) There are statutory warranty rights .
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and damage in transit and to notify us and the forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this does not affect your statutory warranty claims.
§ 5 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law applies only insofar as this does not remove the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence (favorable principle).
(2) The place of fulfillment for all services arising from our existing business relationships as well as place of jurisdiction is our registered office, as far as you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or your domicile or habitual residence is not known at the time the complaint is filed. The right to appeal to the court at another statutory place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention explicitly do not apply.
Velo Sport Werner Otto GmbH Pastor-Niemoeller-Platz 8 13156 Berlin Germany Telephone: 0309165246 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative Dispute Resolution: The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr .
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are made in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text
storage 3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The complete contract text will not be saved by us. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the browser's print function. Once the order has been received by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you by e-mail.
4. Essential features of the good or service
The essential characteristics of the good and / or service can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and Payment Methods
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer, will be shown separately in the course of the order process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless the free shipping delivery is promised.
5.3. If the delivery to countries outside the European Union may incur additional costs, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate charges of the credit institutions), which are to be borne by you. You also have to bear the costs incurred in transferring the money in cases where the delivery was made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.4. The payment methods available to you are shown under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.5. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment entitlements under the contract are immediately due for payment.
6. Terms of Delivery
6.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment will only be transferred to you upon transfer of the goods, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not designated by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
7. Legal Liability Right
The liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" regulation in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These GTC and customer information were created by the lawyers specializing in IT law of the dealer association and are permanently checked for legal compliance. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in case of warnings. Further information can be found at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service .